Friday, June 22, 2012

New Beginnings


For many, this June marks the celebration of a grand accomplishment, and the start of a new chapter. Whether graduating from high school or college, graduation is the recognition of the hard work it’s taken to get you to this place. It is also a time of great excitement as plans are made for the future. Although I am not a graduate this June, many around me are – numerous friends, and boyfriend, joined thousands of others to walk across a stage to receive their diploma.

While I’m not a graduate this June, I’m inspired by those who are – whether they’re planning a summer trip, starting a new job or looking forward to a grad program in the fall – I am reminded that no matter where you are in life, it is never too late to dream, to change paths or to pursue what you love.  


6 years later, Paulo graduates with his PhD

2 comments: